Join our Team
We are a green company of enthusiastic, committed individuals who love our work, and working together. We are looking for a good fit for our small, hard working and very fun team!
- We are looking for one person to work 3+ days a week, an average of six hours a workday. Could grow to 5 days a week if we fit well together!
- No weekends or nights - we require the new team member to be available Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PM. We can work around another work schedule if needed, but those are our hours of operation.
- We strongly believe our success is based on our team members’ happiness - we have a very happy, helpful, lovely crew of people.
Ideal team members share these attributes:
- Energy, good communication skills, willingness to work hard, and a keen attention to detail.
- Willingness to work efficiently in a fast-paced job that is both fun and physically challenging.
- A US citizen or possessing a valid work permit or green card, as this is a W2 position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- We prefer a crew member with reliable transportation, but could entertain a very responsible person who can use publics transit to meet their crew
- Able to pass a criminal background investigation. Having a prior record may not preclude your ability to work with us, as we evaluate each applicant on a case-by-case basis.
- Availability from 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday. The average shift is 9am to 4pm, and includes 7-8 hours per shift.
Note that it’s not necessary to have previous cleaning experience. We’re looking for team members with some work experience, a great attitude, and good communication skills, and we can train you on the specific task requirements.
We offer a generous set of benefits and incentives, including:
- $19.50/hour base pay to start, plus gratuity (average pay = $22 an hour with gratuity)
- $20/ hour after 60 days and a positive customer and peer review (average $23 an hour with gratuity)
- Drivers receive a drive stipend of $6 per stop (drivers average $25/hour with drive stipend and gratuity)
- If you aren't insured via Apple Care or private insurance, we will help you secure insurance through Financial Designs of West Seattle and will reimburse up to $60 of your out of pocket medical expense (after 60 days).
- A gas stipend of $6 per stop for drivers
- $200 retention bonus on your first check!, and again every 6 months from your first 60 day review
- Paid drive time between stops
- $200 recruiting bonus when you bring on a team member that stays for 60 days!
- Exceptional holiday bonuses - anyone who starts now will qualify immediately for a crew share of the bonus!
In addition to attractive financial compensation, we offer:
- Flexible paid time off of up to 40 hours per year, with accrual starting on Day One
- GUARANTEED 5 DAYS PAID VACATION LEAVE FOR EVERY EMPLOYEE after six months of work, and it WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR PTO BALANCE!
- Generous customer gratuities
- Being part of a team of the best co-workers in the industry
- Don't clean alone anymore - work with a team, earn benefits, and stop using your own equipment and supplies to clean! We provide everything