Please review our cancellation policy carefully, and let us know if you have any questions.
We understand that emergencies and unexpected conflicts happen, and will work with you to adjust schedules as necessary. However, last-minute cancellations mean that we can’t fill that time helping another customer. This policy applies to all scheduled visits, both one-time and recurring service visits.
Customers must cancel or reschedule in writing at least 24 hours before the service is due to begin.
- For cancellations with at least 24 hours’ notice, “in writing” means by email.
- For cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice, “in writing” means text message.
If you must cancel and have no other way to reach us, please call Benni at (206) 240-7364 and leave a message.
Consequences of not providing proper cancellation notice:
For recurring service customers:
- First offense: $45 will be added to the next recurring service fee
- Second offense: 50% of the fee for the scheduled service must be paid prior to rescheduling
- Third offense: 100% of the fee for the scheduled service must be paid prior to rescheduling
- Fourth offense: Recurring service will be terminated.
For customers with a single scheduled appointment, we may request a credit card number to hold your appointment. Cancellations without proper notice may result in the $45 cancellation fee being charged.
Please work with us to ensure adequate notice both so we can reschedule your visit at a time that works for you, and so we can help other customers, without wasting the time of our team members.